Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Pray for us all

In my blog I have been putting "Praying for the and the number," representing the number of soldiers lost since our arrival. There is no way I could add the soldiers that were lost prior to us or lost by our Units, as the numbers would be too depressing.

I managed to look at my blog the other evening and first let me say thank you to the Internet Wizards who are taking care of it. Namely MoM and PoP. They have done a great job keeping it up to date and looking good.

As I scanned the writing I noticed that I had "Praying for the 16"  and then it changed to "Praying for the 15". I feel bad that I have left off one of our fellow fallen heroes and felt I should write this update. We have, since our arrival, lost 16 soldiers. Those 16 soldiers will never return to their loving families, their smiles never to be seen again.

I ask that each of you pray for these families in whatever way you see fit. Each time you see Praying for the (number) I ask that you say a short prayer for the families as I have seen what a loss can do to a family.

Praying for 16

No comments: