Sunday, November 06, 2005

"Let all Nations Rejoice"

Okay this is going to be one of my best blogs stories in a while. I know that I have talked about Maria. Well her name is actually Mariam. She has put in words to Mr. Bush how she feels about what he has done here. I will type it word for word into this blog and then try to scan it and post the actual hand written letter as a picture. Here is proof that we have made a difference.

To my hero
Dear President Bush
I am Iraqi woman my name is Mariam Farhan, I want to tell you I love you so much and pray for you every night because you give us the freedom we was prayer and waiting for someone come to take this nightmare away, we wait so long 35 years. And I want to tell you many Iraqi people they love you also but the are afraid to say that.
And before Multi-National-Force they come it was my salary 50 $ but now 500$ I can help my family better and I can eat better and I can wear better also. Thank you for everything you did for Iraqi people, thank you for your love to us, thank you for your care. “The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you, The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace” Numbers 6:24,25,26


Be blessed
With Love
Mariam

As I read this tonight after church I was so amazed at the words that I read it out loud to everyone. God is Love and it shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting Miriam's letter. It is wonderful!