Sunday, December 12, 2010

Am I a heathen?

Yesterday I got into an altercation with a MSG. He was confronting two soldiers about something that they did not do.  When I started the conversation with him I could have begun it differently. I could have told the two soldiers to carry on or told the MSG to leave them alone or something other than what I said which obviously instigated what turned into an UnGodly shouting match that ended with me calling him something that I never should have been said. He was wrong and was very disrespectful  but I let myself stoop to his level. I am tired of people only thinking about themselves and only themselves. This person is supposed to be a leader of troops yet none of the troops here respect him and he continually disrespects them. Being a Christian but not showing the values of one has made me miserable today. Thus the title of this blog am I a heathen. God challenged me yesterday, It is not a pass or fail but a test to make me stronger. What I learned is listed above.
I am ready to go home….

Pray for the 11

No comments: