Sunday, February 27, 2011

"For I tell you that in Heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly father.”


“Oh I believe there are Angels among us, sent down to us from somewhere up above.”  I have not seen her in person.  I have not been there to gaa gaa and goo and to spoil her.  Is she not truly a precious child?


Matthew 18:1-10- The disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Which of us is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” Jesus called a small child over to Him and put the child among them. Then He said, “I assure you, unless you turn from your sins and become as little children, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven. V.4- Therefore, anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven. V.5- And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me. 


For I tell you that in Heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly father.”

Praying for the 15….

No comments: