Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who keeps putting candy back in the jar?

It seems that I have been going backwards lately. The days - they just will not pass. I used to come to work on Monday and leave on Friday, now I can mark each day as it passes, slowwwwwlllyyyy dragging on… Monnnddddyyyy, Tueessssdaaayyyyy… I have grown tired of being here again and it is time to come home and spend some time with the family and friends.

Cannot wait… won’t be long if the days would just move on. It has been said you can never get the days back once they are gone. I say take them all, remove the days between now and July or August of this year. Erase them out of the book of life and I will be fine with it. But for now  I Will continue in SLLLLLOOOOOWWWW motion. Positive note: NASCAR STARTS this weekend.

Praying for the 15

1 comment:

RobertC said...

Promise yourself a Big Mac for each day that passes that you can fulfill when you get home. For the sake of your health you can pass on those Big Macs later.