Friday, February 25, 2011

Time Happens

So as the countdown started, the days have stopped for me. Perhaps I too should have put candy in a jar. It seems like Friday but it is Thursday. The week just keeps dragging on.

The days here are filled with what in my opinion is stupidity. It seems that a good plan is put together than will work just so someone can change it at the last second, bringing us back into the realm of ignorance once more. As they search for answers it is ever apparent that they do not want the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. Most conversations with me end with “make it happen”. I am tired of making it happen especially when it changes a plan that would have been successful.

So with this kind of thing occupying my day I have decided that when the jar is almost empty and it is my day to fly, I will report to the terminal and not return to the office after check in. So that means that within the next couple of weeks I have to put together plans to take care of everything while I am gone ahead of time so that they can be changed and people can talk bad about how I left things… Never ending circle. Coming home soon if only for a little while.

Praying for the 15…

No comments: