Thursday, February 03, 2011

Hamburger g r r. . .

So I am standing in line yesterday at the Chow hall. We chose this one because on Tuesday they have hamburgers. These hamburgers are pretty good for Army standards. So the line slowly progresses up close to the door, then a young Army Soldier steps out and says anyone who does not want a hamburger can go in for main line.

This is the norm. They attempt to keep both lines full at all times and on Tuesday the hamburger line is always longer. So about 15 Civilians go inside. Now when I say civilians, it is not intended to be a bash at the civilian population here as some of these civilians do the right thing and actually support the soldier. After all that is what they get paid 6 figures for.

So I stand patiently and finally I get to go inside where to my amazement those SAME 15 Civilians were in front of me in the hamburger line. It was all I could do to wait till I got to the grill without chewing someone out.

When  I got to the grill, the last lady who had CUT in front of me, got the last hamburger. I was pissed and she knew it. I forced my way around all of those idiots and ended up with a sandwich made of OLD bread. I am tired of being here for sure but the some of the civilian population just need to go home or better yet just follow the rules. Okay I am done ranting  now.

Praying for 15…………

1 comment:

Me said...

Wow! You would think they'd have learned all about waiting in line and taking turns in elementary school!