Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Flying Fried Chicken

Yesterday was a tough day. I had a double bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I was not really hungry for lunch so I had a half a piece of pizza and a gator-aide. Come dinner time I was starved and thought that I would go and eat a healthy meal for a change. I rode my bike to chow like I always do, making me even hungrier. I decided on the chicken and some green beans and cabbage. I found a seat and began to eat. I started with the green beans and cabbage as I know that if I do not eat them first I will not eat them. I Picked up the chicken for the first bite and there they were feathers. Still on the damned bird. I was so disgusted that I dropped it on the plate and tossed it all in the trash. How could they have missed this. This morning I was very hungry. I actually had to go to breakfast for the first time in a long while. Usually I make my own oatmeal and coffee and just relax, but have let myself run completely out of oatmeal. 8 days just 8 days and then happiness for a short while and food I am going to gain back half of the 16 pounds that I have lost since the adventure began.................

No comments: