Wednesday, May 18, 2005

True Red white and Blue

Last night I went to see Toby Keith. This man gives up his time he comes here to entertain the troops, and let me tell you he did just that. The place was packed. There was a chance that we would be seen on the CMA awards. This did not matter as just being there was awesome. This man in my book is truly deserving of the Award Entertainer of the Year. This was by far the best hour that I have had since being in country. I sat on a flatbed trailer where all I could see was the top half of this giant of a man. I sang along with his songs. In a combat zone this man sang for us. He put himself in harms way to come here. He and Charlie Daniels are the only singers who have exhibited the True Red White and Blue colors of a US supporter since I have been here.

No comments: