Wednesday, May 18, 2005

See Jane Run!!

With the pain comes the pride of knowing that the job you do is appreciated. The people at home know we are here doing what needs to be done. Some do not admit it. I recently recieved the Jane Fonda traitor email. This is the third time in as many years that I have recieved this email. This time it said something about she is up for Woman of the Year or something. Well the following is my opinion. This woman does not deserve to live in the country that I defend. She caused pain and anguise on soldiers who had already suffered enough. I know that we should forgive and forget peoples mistakes but in this case I just do not see the need. If she were to admit the fact that she screwed up and make compensation to the families then maybe I could bring myself to forgive what she did to stain our country. Instead she lives a lifestyle of the rich and famous in a country that she dishonored. When I think of her being woman of the year I think that they must be talking about another country.

No comments: