Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Bad News

With all of the catastrophic events that are occurring in the world today. The war In Iraq, the hurricanes that hit the numerous coastal states and many other things too numerous to mention, they have done it again. The atheists have once again gotten foothold on our society. I am not saying that this “religion” is not right but what I am saying is that they can teach their kids to say the pledge and omit whatever they want to but does this mean that I should not teach it to my children the full version. It makes me wonder can I sue this man for taking the “In God we Trust” out of my sons pledge or school? It is my right as a free citizen to have my son taught in the ways I see fit just as he does. Maybe the way to fix this is to create a “No God School” in each state and let all objectors of God and kids attend. Do these people spend the money created by our government that says “in God we Trust” on it. If so this is sacrilege. Can't have it in the pledge but they can carry it in their pockets and spend it. Is this the true definition of hypocrit. Maybe they will attack this next, but until then I say that these people should not be paid as it is against their “rights” to carry such a demeaning piece of paper in their pockets. Let them come here and tell these people that pray is not allowed in their schools. I know that this is where these people would stand up and say no “YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR SCHOOLS”. I am tired of all of the attempts to make society Religion free. Not having a religion is a religion in itself. So I say that no religion is a violation of my rights as a citizen of the United States of America. God is not allowed in our schools but guns are. I don’t care if you like it, I don’t care if you agree with it, I think if you don’t love it leave it. Protest from somewhere to someone who will listen and I say GOD BLESS THE USA because it was formed “UNDER GOD” and he will return to “HARVEST HIS PEOPLE” and these people will without a doubt be “LEFT BEHIND”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to that! I'm afraid the next war in the USA will be the one spoken of in this blog. Hate to say it, but the more God is left out of our country the more our country will fall apart at the seams. Seems to me that we are the needles and God is the thread. After all the thread is what holds everything together!