Thursday, November 18, 2010

Understanding -

Yet another Soldier will suffer..... as he makes his way through this place he seems to be in a downward spiral. I had heard that this man was rude and hateful, so God made it a point to have me try to speak to him.
I asked if he was sick and he snapped at me. I stopped him and said in a peaceful calm voice, "What is going on in your world?" "Why are you so down on life?" He stopped and grasped the door and at first I thought he was going to slam it but instead he closed it swiftly and caught it just at the point of closing. He turned and said "Chief, my wife is leaving me." In my talks with John P. I have learned there are always two sides. I have known this my whole life but it has hit home a little more in my dealings with John. I spoke to this man with what I can only describe as inspired words. The following day a completely different man showed up for work, smiling. 
On this earth I am but a grain of salt, all by myself I cannot prove my worth...
The God who put me here has made me wonder why on occasion, Have I done as instructed am I pleasing to his eye?

No comments: