Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still here, today is Friday, I think.

August 13, 2010

I was not going to write today because I was unsure if I was going to be able to post any of this to my blog. The military has blocked lots of site due to people releasing sensitive information. I have done this before and I know that I must be careful of what I say about times movements, numbers of soldiers etc. but since some of the guys aren’t careful, it is locked for everyone. Anyway, earlier this morning Texas time I sent an email to my Dad and asked him if he would give me a hand with this. He did more than just a little work to get my blog back up. I was worried about having my last name in the blog title so that is why a new address was created. He managed to move my old blog over to it as well. I am unable to see the blog so if it has pink wallpaper or little bunny pictures that is just Dad's sense of humor.. haha. I will post as often as I have something to write about. Oh! I must not forget Mom for her assistance as well. Mom and Pops, I love you and thanks…

1 comment:

Chief JPB said...

Any comments made on this blog will be forwarded to CHIEF JPG.