Saturday, September 04, 2010

Comforts Of Home

Editor's Note (excerpt from Jay's email):

Some of you have e-mailed asking what to send so I figured I would
e-mail y'all with a few suggestions. I know the troops could use things
like; Coffee (Folgers), Tea, cocoa, tooth paste, personnel hygiene
stuff, snacks, cookies, playing cards, cross word puzzles, books, movies
DVD, etc... We have a common area that when care packages arrive we put
all the stuff out for the troops and they get what they want and/or can
use. Example; when a book comes in, someone reads it then passes it on,
same with a DVD.

So you can send things in care of me and I will get them down to the troops. One guilty pleasure of mine is COBALT flavor gum by 5 it keeps me from smoking or dipping so I think it is worth the 1.50 a pack.

The address has been removed for security purposes. To obtain shipping address, please email us at: daisyandcoco@gmail.com

No comments: