Thursday, September 02, 2010

Of Mice and Snakes (or something like that)

Mice are a problem here. They are everywhere. I try not to think about them while I am eating as I have already had proof that they are in the kitchen on one of my plates….. yuck….

Several days ago I walked in the office and in the hallway there was mouse on the shelf eating peanut butter out of a little package. It looked up at me as if to say “Jerry, you are early this morning”, then it ran off. Once we completely take over we will definitely do a DEEP cleaning of the whole area.

Mice attract other things. I saw my first cobra in a picture the other day. This thing was pretty big even for rattlesnake standards. It was in someone HOUSE! It had found a mouse stuck on a sticky trap and had eaten it but in the process it got hung up on the sticky paper. The flailing around woke up the people sleeping and the snake was put to death rather quickly by a few very brave soldiers. If that thing had been in my house the whole house might have awakened to gun shots   . . ha ha ha ..  

2 comments:

Me said...

Yes, I can really see you blow that snake into bits...what was that in your backyard again?

RobertC said...

Hi Jay. Good mouse story. We use peanut butter on the traps here but never had a snake come to help itself after the mouse was caught.

Stay safe. Thanks to you and all your crew.