Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day 05

Today is Father's day. Just another Sunday. The only difference is that the chow hall served something different. Crab legs shrimp and steak. It was good but it just could not replace a bologna sandwich and home. I sent emails to my Father and my father-n-law wishing them a happy fathers day. Hoping that they will have a better day than mine could ever be. Not being down and I spent lots of time keeping my attitude in check and thinking positive. I don't want to have another sad lonely day as before. Father's Day 06 this will be a day to remember. I will be home God willing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter who or what we are...we all leave some sort of "fingerprint" behind. A memory, a child, good "fingerprint" or a bad "fingerprint." Heck, look at the "fingerprint" Satan has left and then LOOK at Christ's "fingerprint" He has left for us all. There are even more than one that is left behind.