Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hot enough to burn eggs on the sidewalk

Temperature is now 119 degrees. How do people stand it. It gets more and more difficult to ride my bike to lunch and dinner. The heat just takes a toll on you. Hot sweaty sticky. The air does not get cooler while riding the bike. Even on a hot Texas day you get some cooling breeze while riding. The temperature here does not change while cutting through the air. It seems that it gets hotter. The air is hot and thick and at times you almost have to work at getting a breath. It feels kind of like when you are sick with a fever and your breath is hot and burns as you breath. I wonder what it is like back home. Is it raining is it cool. The expectation is for the temperatures to reach 130 or 140 degrees. I think I might have to start working nights when this happens so I can get more done. HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

No comments: