Saturday, June 25, 2005

Rambling

Not much to talk about today. It seems that with all of the emails that I recieve on a daily basis that I just don't have too much to talk about. Today was the same as yesterday and so on. Time has stopped fleeting by like it did during the first months. Home is slipping back into the background because I know that dwelling on it will do no good. I have talked about family God and country. I have put my feeling down as good as I could to describe the endless thoughts and fears of being here. Now I just do my job, do nothing when time allows and sleep if possible. Started back on my Physical Training Program again. Got a late start but better late than never. Now as I sit here my old knees are killing me. Not so much that I am old but these knees have been around the world. Running is something I enjoy but only when I do it all the time. At home I ran two or three times a week but here if you don't get up with the sun then it is too hot. Well I think I will call this blog rambling because I think that is what I have done. Tonight (dominos) 42 night. There are only two nights of the week I look forward to Friday dominos and Sunday Nascar. Well I will not be writing for a while till I have something to write about. Please add my in-laws to all prayer lists.

No comments: