Tuesday, June 28, 2005

For Cindy

I received an email a few short minutes ago asking if I was okay. This email was signed by my "concerned second cousin". Well I am okay and sent an email to that affect. I figured I had better not let two days pass without writing something. Nothing really to say other than the feeling of jealousy that I have had since early this morning. It seems that a friend of mine is headed home and he will get to see his family as I have seen mine. What makes me jealous is that he will also see my wife there as well. We attend the same church and he is active in the church. We are two very different people but very much the same in some aspects. We both expect the best out of ourselves and our people. I don't want to say too much as he too reads my site and don't want him to get big headed or anything. haha

No comments: