Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cold Front

Tomorrow we have a cold front rolling through. I decided I should get out my long underwear and my cold weather boots. I have been looking for a while trying to find my beanie hat. I can only hope the difference in temperature does not cause me to get a cold as I do almost every year. I really hate to have to wear all of that cold weather gear. I will probably take the truck tomorrow to chow as I do not want to spend too much time out in the cool air on my bike. Todays temperature was marked at 120 degrees with the thermometers on the base reading upwards of 125. How is it possible for such a change in just a night. I guess that is the desert for you. The news just announced a cold front and that tomorrows temp will be 118. Ha ha got cha.
Cold front heck I am just happy with shade but a cold front would be awesome.... Thank God that we have Air conditioners. Wish I could just stay inside, but then I would not get to enjoy the "Cold Front".

Just some amusement as nothing spectacular has happen in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay - so happy to see you cutting up and making a joke. I saw it coming, since even here the weathermen get carried away with a teency drop in temp being a "cold front"