Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Music

Music
It seems to take me home. I listen to the songs that I brought with me from home and it seems to take me there. I can see the house, the yard (that I am sure needs to be mowed) the wife and the kids. I feel as if I am there with them working on some meaningless task or honey do’s. The desire to be there fads for the duration of the song but quickly returns as my eyes open once again and I realize that I am still here. Music whoever the inventor was never could have imagined the impact in would have on society and the world.
I know this man. This man was part of the reason that I applied for the job that I do. He is a tall man and well known in the community in which I live. He seems to always have a smile and always know what it is that a soldier needs to hear. Don’t get me wrong I have seen the man get angry when things were not going the way that they were supposed to.

No comments: