Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Pets


My Pets
Every morning I get up and take care of my personal hygiene and then I feed the fish. In front of the building we live is there is a canal. The guys before us told us there were fish in there but I could never have imagined just how many. Each morning we throw out a variety of stale cereal, pretzels or bread. The fish churn the water like starving perrona on fresh meat. There are hundreds of them all sizes. The little ones try and try to get to the food but never seem to make it. There are some larger fish in there that appear to be four of five pounds. They just swim to the top and take the food without a care. One day we will pull some of them out with a rod and reel. But this is definitely a catch and release location as the water is very nasty and smells bad

No comments: