Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Super Bowl

Super Bowl
Today is super bowl Sunday but actually it is super bowl Monday with the 9-hour difference. The super bowl is on at 0200 in the morning. I probably will not watch it. Anheiser Bush the makers of Budweiser and all the real beers donated beer to us here. We were allowed two beers each and man were they good. The real thing not near beer as we call it here. This was the highlight of the day. It was like drinking a coke for the first time. It went down smooth and seemed to clear the heads of people. Some people even seemed like the two might have given them a buss. Now I sit here completely relaxed with a number two on my hand signifying that I had my two beers and that I am not allowed anymore. This is fine because I am not a heavy drinker. Two or three when I get the urge does me fine and let me tell you the urge was there today.

No comments: