Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Struck a Nerve

Struck a Nerve
I guess no one ever talks about the things that I have written. It is as if they really do not want to acknowledge that these feelings exist. As I sit and watch peoples expressions as they read my feelings on paper I realize that maybe I am not the only one who feels these things. I see the tears well up in some eyes and see the utter shock in others but for the most part I hear the same response. “ I feel that too, I just do not know how to word it, or “can I get a copy of that when you are done”. As I sit here in the dark and type I feel as if maybe these words could help families and friends to understand what it is that a GI feels when the wheels of fate run him down.


All of our property is scattered to the winds. We have to pay for this stuff if it gets lost yet we load it on all sorts of trucks vans and ship it out at different times and dates. This makes accountability next to impossible. Home much will I have to pay if I return?

No comments: