Friday, April 01, 2005

Reality of War

Reality of War
The reality of war is that some people understand it and some don’t. As I sat in the early stages and watched the war, the protestors really disturbed me. They burn our flag and shame our President. What would it take to make them understand, a bomb dropped in the middle of the United States? If each protestor had lost a family member in the attack of 9-11 would they feel differently? They just do not understand. Why do they disgrace us the way they do? Some act as if they are better than we are. They spit on my fellow soldiers and call them names. Do they not understand? This gives me some idea as to what the Viet Nam veterans felt when they returned home. When I am called on, I will fight for the American protestors just like I do for the people who do understand.

No comments: