Saturday, April 30, 2005

Sleepless

Last night I did not sleep at all. Not for any reason that can be understood easily. I was so tired that I could not keep my eyes open but when they closed it was like a kalidescope of things that I needed to do floating around and around. I completely rebuilt my carport at home in my head. I wrote memo's to handle all things that have gone wrong since being here. I remarried my Loving Wife again. So on and so on. The swirling would not stop. Sometime around 3 am I seemed to drift but only for a moment coming back to thoughts of what do I need to teach my Supply Clerk so she can handle my job while I am away. And of course the cycle started all over again. In my tired state I did not remember to set my clock as everyday on generator power the clock looses about 45 minutes. So my day started off wrong. Today however was a good day as my friend and I who oddly enough was born on the same day as I only 8 years later put together a BBQ and cooked steaks. We said Happy Birthday to each other as the day prior he did not have the time to slow down enough to even think of his birthday. You know it seems in life that just when you think you have it bad your are reminded in a subtle way that someone out there has it worse.

No comments: