Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Water Boy

Water boy
Apparently some people in this outfit are too lazy to do anything. About a week ago I received a call that the TOC needed water. I informed the caller that we had water here at the supply room. The next day I received another call that I needed to deliver water to the TOC. I said I do not think so, and again told the caller that we had water in supply. The next day a soldier came down to supply from the TOC and picked up office supplies. When asked if he was going to pick up water he replied no that we were supposed to deliver it. NOT!!!!!! The next day well do you see the pattern? Some people in the world today are too lazy to steal and too lazy to do the job that they were hired to do. They completely disregard their soldiers’ health and welfare with simply things like water. Now it seems that they feel as if they are untouchable. They cannot pull duty they cannot get their own water. Next I will be called to go to the TOC with toilet paper so I can wipe the MSG ass. Gees, I wish we were a real honest to God Army unit and not a bunch of weekend warriors on patrol.

No comments: